Simply join the Kroger Community Rewards Program and a portion of your purchase will be donated to MWHR!!
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger)
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you have not previously joined the community rewards program click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (32966) or organization name (Mustang & Wild Horse Rescue of Georgia), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to that registered card when shopping at Kroger for each purchase to count.
One thought on “Kroger Community Rewards Program”
Pingback: Assist MWHR by Shopping at Kroger | Mustang and Wild Horse Rescue of GA